Thursday, February 5, 2015

What the f**k!


Peju Alatise art work her own lived experiences 

"What the f**k! is in three parts. It is the same woman painted in three zoom in ranges. It is the story of an introspective journey. If I had the opportunity to see my entire journey and experiences in this lifetime before living it, this would be my reaction. And when I look back on all that I have seen, said and done thus far, this would still be my reaction–it would be a story very familiar to thousands of other women."



    Buford, Kathryn. "Greater Virtues: Peju Alatise on Women, Art and Real Freedom."Live Unchained. Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works, 31 Oct. 2011. Web. 05 Feb. 2015. <http://www.liveunchained.com/greater-virtues-peju-alatise-on-women-art-and-real-freedom/>.
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment